Friday, August 15, 2014

Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask Review


             First let me start off by saying this product is HUGE!! Second, I did have to do a little research on this product because what I had been reading on other blogs was that the full size was going for $40 on the Eva NYC website which is true BUT I got mine at Ulta. It was regularly priced at $14 but with a coupon i paid around $12 which is not bad for a mask of this size. I'm not sure why the pricing varies on different sites, I even saw that the mask was available at Khols for $28.

             Anyways...When I initially was looking for a new mask to try I came across this one, it had a great rating at Ulta.com so I figured "Why Not?". The size totally caught me by surprise when I picked it up, you get a lot of product in this package and when I used it I barely made a dent.

            So far I'm loving this product, when i use it my hair feels really soft  while looking shiny and healthy. Although, I do have to be careful with how often I use this mask because it contains protein since my hair is naturally curly and prone to dryness ,too much protein can cause it to be more dehydrated. 

Overall I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an extra boost for their hair and if you are looking to purchase this product definitely do your research so you don't make the mistake of overpaying.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment