Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On Wednesday Maria Wears Pink!

On Tuesday I was trying to figure out how i was going to fit a Pink Wednesday post into my blog this week. I didn't want to do it the day before mainly because I just didn't feel like wearing makeup. And the next day I had to work early in the morning so I wouldn't have time to post it early in the day. BUT luckily my brother's girlfriend was at the house today so she graciously accepted to be my model. I did a really simple look on the eyes with just a pop of a neon pink.I didn't want to over do it because she had class later that day. So, I hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday and thank you for reading!






Products Used (All Bare Escentuals Unless Otherwise Noted:

Medium Beige Foundation
Mineral Veil
Faux Tan Bronzer
A little sun
Well Rested
MAC Hush e/s
MAC Illegal Cargo e/s
MAC Black Tied e/s
MUFE Black 4 e/s
MUFE Fuchsia 26
Maybelline One By One Mascara
Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick
Dani Lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment