Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle-Experiment

So, last week starting on monday and ending on friday i used Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle - Salon strength because i wanted to see if it would really work! (There are pictures at the end so just stick with me)

I..absolutely love it. It actually gives you longer nails in 5 days! Now, my middle finger on my right hand did chip ,thats my unlucky nail that tends to be short but other than that its awsome. I got mine for a little less than 10 dollers at walgreens, and it is pricey but i think it's well worth the price. The one i got came with a free gift and it was a cuticle balm, i didnt like that as much but i didnt use it as much.

Now it says to apply every other day to dry nails , and i did. I love the fact that you can use it as a base coat also because I love nail polish and i already wear a strengthening base coat but im definitly going to use this as my base coat from now on.

Quite simply..this product is awsome and i recomend it to anybody that wants longer nails .

Now on to the results, here are some pictures from  day 1 and day 5 , because i didnt want to just tell you it was awsome, i wanted to show you! So, enjoy.


                                                                                               
                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment